EXCLUSIVES WITH YOUR BOOKING
Booking through Total Management will entitle you to the following
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilised during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilised during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 1 Hour Private Yoga Session Per Villa Per Stay (valid for adults or children but not both at the same time)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
At the Hotel
Song Saa Private Island offers a no-walls spa experience that can be enjoyed anywhere on the island, day or night. Private yoga classes provide an opportunity to unwind or guests can pick up the pace with a personal training session. Experience a Buddhist blessing ceremony or visit the Sala Sang Saa conservation centre to get a taste of local Cambodian life. Other experiences include speedboat hire, scuba diving and kayaking through a mangrove. Song Saa Private Island also pride themselves on their offering of bespoke services for those who wish to plan something truly unique.
Food & Drink
Using only the freshest organic ingredients grown in local gardens and seafood from the local market, Song Saa serves up international cuisine with a local touch. In the Vista Bar and Restaurant, beanbags on the waterfront maintain the laid-back atmosphere of the island. Driftwood, the onsite bar, is open morning through night for enjoying beer, cocktails and tapas right on the beach while Destination Dining allows guests to enjoy fresh, tasty fare at any corner of the island.
Song Saa hosts 24 luxury villas, built out of recycled and reclaimed timber and furnished with repurposed items to keep with their sustainable philosophy. Each villa has a private pool and remarkable views of the island and ocean. Villas have either one or two bedrooms and feature a flat screen TV, spacious living room, fully stocked mini-bar and an outdoor sun deck.
International flights travel through either Bangkok and Siem Riep, arriving at Sihanoukville International Airport. From the airport, the private island of Song Saa can be reached via a 25-minute drive and 30-40 minute boat trip.