EXCLUSIVES WITH YOUR BOOKING
Booking through Total Management will entitle you to the following
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay served in the restaurant
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers
- A complimentary private yoga class for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
At the Hotel
Grace Santorini is perfectly perched above the world-famous caldera promising breathtaking views and sumptuous sunsets. Features and facilities include 21 well-appointed accommodations, a boutique gym, in-room spa treatments and an exquisite infinity pool – the largest of its kind in Santorini.
Food & Drink
Guests can indulge in the best Mediterranean fusion food and experience dining at its finest at Santoro restaurant. Enjoy gastronomic delights and sunsets al fresco at 363 Champagne Lounge.
The rooms and suites are superbly appointed and guarantee breathtaking vistas; some feature plunge pools or expansive terraces. The Grace Suite combines elegance with fabulous comfort while The Villa offers the exclusivity of a private residence with all the services of a five-star hotel. There is a pillow menu, a range of different room fragrances to choose from, natural skin & hair products, a personalised in-room bar and more.
Grace Santorini is located in Imerovigli, a picturesque village on the north coast of Santorini. The hotel sits 300m above the caldera and faces Skaros, a rock famed for its Venetian castle ruins.